Thursday, November 8, 2007

This is the Metatron, if you have not seen it before your life may be about to get very interesting! You can see a much more detailed version here: LAFFOLEYARCHIVE.com.

Paul Laffoley is an extremely amazing person and his body of work are more like maps of the sub-conscious(I would prefer to exchange sub for supra but that would likely just confuse my meaning) than paintings. Now let me say I am aware that in a way all visionary art is a map of our mingling minds back at the source of all this consciousness which isnt back there but simply here and now. Pauls maps are extremely detailed, defined, and labeled in a way that is meta-symbolic rather than just merely figurative. I have spent hours poring over tiny details of his Dreamfuture schematics and I find myself more personally engaged each time I look at them. Check out his site and say hello to Miqel! Thats my man throwin down!!

peace
DF

No comments: