Monday, January 14, 2008

Excerpt of a debate-Can Peaceful Protest Change Our Course?

This is what I had to say, I havent had the chance to ask his permission to print what he said but lets say it got a bit heated, he used the word Gaaaaaaaaaah to express his frustration at one point, always a sign of a good debate!

"I dont know if violence can ever be removed from the animal world, I just think that the use of violence for political and religious manipulation and domination must end. I really am not sure about that being achieved peacefully.

The contradiction of waging a war to end war is a contradiction I have been painfully aware of for a long while. I try to be the change and teach and inspire others to do the same, thats what I do, in my life and my music, my words and deeds..."


"My personal point by the way is not to raise support for anarchism or any other ism, I am concerned with HONEST QUANTALOGUES and raising the stakes and the level of awareness on and all subjects that involve humans living a better life and EVOLVING for f$!!%^ sake!!!!!Wanted to make it clear that I am not giving lipservice out of the basis of blind belief in any political or social system, thats what has got us into this mess in the first place."


"The only people who think that lies murder and intimidation inflicted on the American people and the Native people we have tried to subjugate is justified are the lovely people over at the NWO.

We have the right and obligation to see that this country recieves both its biological and philosophical legacy wholly intact.

I personally dont want to hurt anyone but if attacked I will defend myself
I have often said the only time I would think about joining the armed forces was if this country was attacked by a large multi-stage occupying force, you know the only kind that has even a mild chance of landing an effective beachhead?

Also anybody who thinks MLK is a wussy doesnt know the first thing about him
It would be a sweet world indeed my friend if the mere peaceful presence of the truth could prevail but there are people who have truly made themselves the enemy of a persons right to understand themselves and express themselves and live life FREELY!
I dont think gathering in the millions with a song on our throats will persuade them, even though I wish it would..."
What do you think?
DF

1 comment:

Df Killswitch said...

Dont be affeard of this post if actually read what it says its pretty friendly, esp the last few lines.

My opinion is that there are some things that need to change, and I dont care what any of my duly-elected officials or their appointees think of this opinion, it is my right to hold it.